Updated on September 16, 2018, original post below.
This post was made on the 10th of August to challenge JL to answer some additional questions I had not seen answered in his several interviews and his own comments to articles written about him.
I am very critical of him, and it shows. However, I am also perfectly competent to ask questions without bias, which is what happened here with this agreement.
It has been well over 30 days since the agreement was made to conduct this interview, seeing as no response has been posted, and he is still somewhat active on his account, I am going to assume no response is going to be given, and at this point, I have moved on.
Below are the Twitter conversations that have been made about this between the two of us.
Original interview below
You are planning a career in politics and it appears you have had several bumps in the road when it comes to your biography and how you present yourself. The intention of this interview is to simply post what your responses are instead of creating a journalistic article where the context is not included and can be used against the subject.
You can choose to skip any questions you do not wish to answer, but that lack of an answer will be displayed.
- What led you to join the Army?
- What job did you choose and why?
- How were you able to obtain a contract with Airborne and RIP?
- What happened between Airborne school and RIP?
- What was your injury and how has that affected you both during the military and into the present?
- When you joined, did you expect to be sent to combat?
- How would you describe your military service and how it molded you into the person you are today?
- Do you identify yourself as a combat veteran?
- What do you think about the differences between those who serve in Korea, still technically a war-zone, and those who served in the period between the first Gulf War and the current Gulf War?
- Do you have any regrets as to statements made in the past, and if so, how would you like to address them now?
- You currently work with a veteran cannabis program, what led you to that and what kind of effects have you seen as a result of this program, both for you and those who the program is aimed to help?
- Do you have anything else you would like to address?
If you wish follow up conversations on anything, let me know.